I’m so excited to host my first giveaway here on Small Town Rambler! Thanks so much to Rockwell Tools for sending me the BladeRunner X2, which is so lightweight and versatile. This week, I will be using it to cut ceramic tile and finally finish my fireplace makeover. Stay tuned as I finish this project and show you how well the BladeRunner X2 works!
Would someone you know just love to have the BladeRunner? Would you like to have one to complete a number of projects around the house? Enter the giveaway below for the chance to win the BladeRunner X2 from Rockwell Tools! Giveaway ends December 8!
Before you enter the giveaway, let me tell you more about the BladeRunner X2…
- Sets up in seconds to cut wood, metal, tile, aluminum or plastic
- Lightweight and easy to carry, weighing less than 15lbs
- Instant, tool-free blade changes & compatible with any t-shank jigsaw blades 4″ or less
- Easy-to-use, both hands are left free to control your cuts
- Dedicated steel rip fence with large scale for accurate rip cuts
- On-board storage for miter gauge, rip fence and blades
See for yourself what the BladeRunner X2 can do…
Enter to win the Rockwell BladeRunner x2-
Options for Twitter or Facebook will increase your entries but are not mandatory. Best of luck!